Raffles items have been generously donated by Oklahoma City merchants and OAI artists. Four raffle packages are available and tickets may be purchased at the art show for $5 each or 5 for $20. 100% of all raffle donation proceeds are given to Mercy Health Foundation Stroke and Parkinson’s. The drawing is at 4:30 pm on Sunday and you do not need to be present to win.
Four raffle packages are being put together & contents may change:
- 15″ x 20″ unframed print, Soft Shoulder”, valued at $60 donated by Bert Seabourn, featured artist. Unframed 9″x 9″ watercolor, “Age of Discovery”, a frolicking colt valued at $100 donated by Glen Thomas. Framed in the Village $100 framing gift certificate. 16″x16″ outdoor pillow donated by North Gallery valued at $70. The total value is $330.
- A high-quality gemstone pendant on sterling silver donated by Dustan Buckley Jewelry valued at $125. Earrings valued at $50 donated by Emily Buckley. Boutique One donated a Sandra Roberts rose gold cocktail bag valued at $98. The total value is $273.
- Art lessons by Diana Robinson valued at $120. A gift certificate from Rococo valued at $50. Gift basket by The Oil Tree valued at $110. Six loaves of fresh specialty bread donated by Big Sky Bakery valued at $35. The total value is $315.
- Waterford 12″ vase donated by B C Clark valued at $110. Lancome perfume valued at $125. Makeup gift certificate donated by Sooo Lilly’s valued $100. The total value is $335.
- Raffles will be continuously updated. Thank you for giving generously!